- Water supply
- Cooling water & hot water
- Fire-fighting systems
- Swimming pool water
- Brackish water
- Air-con systems
- Drinking water
- Chemicals & Oils
- Power Plants
- Shipping Industry, Sea water
- Capacity up to 3000 m3/h (Standard Product)
- Capacity Extension up to 15000 m3/h (Custom Made Design)
- Total Head up to 240 m
- Temperature -30oC to +140oC
- Pressure up to 25 bar
- Pump casing is of the volute type fitted with easily renewable casing wearing rings.
- All impellers are double suction type, dynamically balanced according to ISO 1940 class G 6.3.
- Shaft rotates in grease lubricated anti friction bearings (2 Pcs for Horizontal Version). In vertical Version
- Upper bearing is of the roller type and there is a guide bearing at pumps bottom
- Standard sealing arrangement is a packed gland for temperatures up to 110°C. For temperatures up to 140°C
- Mechanical seals are used.
- In horizontal version, Pump and motor mounted on fabricated steel base frame which must be fixed with foundation bolts on a concrete base and subsequently grouted in. base frames are constructed from welded profile sections.
- In vertical version pump is mounted between a base frame and the motor stool all aligned.
- Flexible coupling with pins and rubber is used. If the pump housing, motor or the entire unit is moved, alignment is always necessary.
- All couplings are supplied with a guard.
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Standard materials: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Bronze Alloys
- Special Materials: Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel, Austenitic Ni-Resist Cast Irons