AV pumps are axial flow vertical pumps, having the advantages of small space requirements at the pumping stationand the ability to start automatically or manually without any suction problem ΑVS pumps are being manufactured with standard interchangeable parts construction. They can be delivered with the discharge outlet above or below the base plate level or in 2 floor arrangement and with various types of lubrication for the shaft and the pump bearings
- Flood Control
- Pollution Control
- Drainage Ρumping
- Water Treating Ρlants Irrigation
- Sump Ρumping
- Dewatering River and Lake Ρumping
- Space Saving : Vertical arrangements saves valuable floor space.
- Self Priming:Submerged impellers allow pump to be started without priming. Low initial and operating cost.
- Low Operating Cost : High efficiency pump design, high reliability, result in lower operating cost.
- Long Life-Low Maintenance : Flanged Bowls and column pipes for easier assembly–disassembly, perfect alignment
- Capacity up to 25000 m3/h
- Head up to 10 m
- Impellers:Impeller Hub in Cast Iron or Bronze or Stainless Steel
- Bronze or Stainless Steel vanes
- Shaft stainless steel AISI 420
- Bearing base in modular iron
- Oil , greaseor water lubrication
- Closedtypeoropen type shaft installation
- Special sealing device against shaft abrasion
- Separate impeller surrounding ring
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Casted Parts: Cast Iron, Bronze Alloys, Stainless Steel, Duplex & Super Duplex Stainless Steel
- Fabricated Parts : Steel , stainles steel , Duplex & Super Duplex stainless steel